What is covered in your warranty?Updated 9 months ago
Your Zone3 trisuit and wetsuit are covered by a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase. Zone3 will choose to replace or repair any defects that occur within normal wear and tear circumstances.
Not covered under the Zone3 warranty:
- Any costs to return a suit to Zone3 or an authorized Zone3 representative.
- Cuts to the fabrics from fingernails and or other sharp objects.
- Damage incurred due to an accident, abuse, misuse or improper use or neglect.
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches, peeling or fading of the material or printed logos.
- Zone3 will cover all return shipping costs if your wetsuit/tri suit is deemed a warranty.
- Zone3 Ex-Demo wetsuits (all grades). Please read full ex-demo wetsuits grading terms HERE.
- Wetsuits that have not been purchased from Zone3 directly (website or official events).
These situations will VOID your Zone3 warranty:
- Using your Zone3 triathlon wetsuit or tri suit for any activity other than triathlon or surface swimming.
- Repairs done by anyone other than Zone3 or a Zone3 authorised repair facility.
- Altering the suit in any way, including silk screening, embroidery, heat transfers, cutting, gluing, and sewing.
- Using your Zone3 suit in a rental or instructional program or other commercial use.
- Improper handling or storage
- The warranty is only applicable to the original owner/purchaser – it does not apply to second hand wetsuits.